Contractors - Portable Heating
Cahill Heating provides contractors with the best heating technology available to ensure safe, quality work in the most extreme settings.
Cahill's flameless technology produces the highest volume of breathable dry air on the market today, and provides you the savings of the most fuel efficient system as well. Whether painting and coating in vessels, construction in hoardings or pouring and curing concrete, Cahill has the solution that is right for you.
- Breathable Safe Flameless Air in a Confined Space
- Deliver the most CFM with the highest static fan to ensure the safety of your personnel in enclosed spaces.
- Tank Coating and Curing
- Don't take a risk of a poor cure. Utilize controlled dry heat and maintain your optimal temperature under all external ambient conditions.
- Hoardings Heat
- One Cahill unit can replace up to 8 Frost fighters on a project, providing clean breathable dry air up to 5 stories high or 250' away.
- Control humidity under the most extreme conditions.
- Save time and money deicing your worksite with high volume dry air, ensuring the safest work environment for your team.
- Concrete Curing
- A Cahill Heating temperature controlled unit can assure a perfect cure every time, regardless of changing ambient conditions.
- Ground Thaw
- Combine the highest temperature rise with the most fuel efficient technology to thaw large areas with dry heat.