Construction Heaters - Portable Heating across Western Canada
Cahill Heating provides major construction projects the most fuel efficient and effective heating technology in the market today. Our flameless heat technology provides dry, breathable air with the highest temperature rises, the high static delivery of up to 250' and up to five stories high.
We offer the best fuel efficiency available at full load, and offer controlled temperature solutions which allow you to control the room temperature and only use the heat you need with full unloading capacity.
- Hoardings Heat
- One Cahill unit can replace up to 8 Frost fighters on a project, providing clean breathable dry air up to 5 stories high or 250' away.
- Concrete Curing
- A Cahill Heating automatically controlled unit can assure a perfect cure every time, regardless of changing ambient conditions.
- Aggregate Heating
- Control the temperature of your aggregate evenly, eliminating quality issues created by hot and cold spots from less effective heating.
- Equipment Thaw
- Put your equipment back to work faster with the highest volume, static and temperature rise available in the market with the best fuel efficiency.
- Tank Coating and Curing
- Don't take a risk of a poor cure. Utilize controlled dry heat and maintain your optimal temperature under all external ambient conditions.